Needing a new ride? Or want to refinance from another financial institution for a lower payment? Don’t forget to check with DCFCU for your lending needs. We’ve got multiple vehicle loan options. Pre-approvals are also available. Contact us today for more information.
Recreational Vehicle Loans
Check with a loan officer for more information.
DCFCU uses NADA Guides to determine vehicle loan values. To find a vehicle value yourself, visit the NADA site.
Apply for a Loan
Both loan applications down below require you to also turn in proof of income. Once you have completed the form, follow the steps below to submit.
- When completed, click the “EMAIL FORM” button at the top of the application.
- Choose your type of email application.
- If you have a desktop email application (i.e. Microsoft Outlook), select that and click “OK”. A new email to DCFCU will be created with the application attached. All you need to do is add any information you would like to provide to the loan officers and then send the email.
- If you have an Internet email application (i.e. Yahoo, Hotmail), select that and click “OK”. You will be directed to save the completed application to your PC (Desktop is recommended location because it is easy to find). Click the “Save” button to save to PC. Then, go into your email application, and attach the file you just saved to an email to email@example.com.
- Contact the credit union if you have any questions.
Loan Rates Effective as of 10/06/2022
Rates, terms, & conditions are subject to change without notice. Subject to credit approval based upon creditworthiness & our underwriting standards.
All rates below are our average rates. Your final rate will be based on your credit score.
Vehicle Loan Rates
Vehicle Year—Loan Value Equivalency
2022—100% Sticker Value
2021 to 2015—100% NADA Retail
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
84 months—Contact the credit union for details
The following rates apply to loans not totally secured by the vehicle, or the vehicle securing the loan is over 8 years old, with a minimum payment schedule:
|Loan Value||Term||Annual Percentage Rate (APR)|
|< $4,000||36 months||7.5%|
|$10,001 & over||60 months||6.0%|
Estimated Monthly Payment Per $1,000 Borrowed
|Term||Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||Estimated Payment|
Minimum Payment Schedule
|$1,001 or more||$25.00/week||$108.25/month|